CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE CHESS
CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON HOW TO ENTER
QUALIFYING FIXTURES 2016-17
|AGE GROUP||NAME OF REGION / EVENT||AUTUMN TERM (1st Leg)||SPRING TERM (2nd Leg)||VENUE|
|Years 0-6||Kent||Saturday 19 November 2016||Saturday 04 March 2017||Bromley|
|Years 0-6||Middlesex||Sunday 13 November 2016||Sunday 05 March 2017||Shepherd's Bush|
|Years 0-6||Surrey East & Sussex||Saturday 26 November 2016||Saturday 11 March 2017||Coulsdon|
|Years 0-6||Surrey West||Sunday 27 November 2017||Sunday 19 March 2017||Wimbledon Park|
|Years 0-6||Primary Schools' Final||Monday 01 May 2017||Coulsdon|
|Years 0-2||Infant Pairs Event||Saturday 13 May 2017||CCF|
* The Autumn Term &
Spring Term events are the regional 1st & 2nd legs of
qualification. These are afternoon only events.
* Scores for each team are added together to decide who qualifies for the Summer term Finals (all day competition):
- the best team(s) from each region qualify for the Champions League Final.
- the next best team(s) qualify for Europa League Final (unless they qualified for the Champ League final the previous year).
- the next best non-Private School 1st team(s) qualify for the State Cup.
- the best non-1st team(s) not already qualified qualify for the Chessfa Cup Final.
- each team in the final plus anyone involved in winning a Schools' Individuals' Challenge event at any regional venue qualify for the Schools' Individuals' Challenge Final.
RESULTS ARCHIVE - click the individual
links for results
HONOURS & PAST RESULTS
CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE CHESS HOME PAGE