CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE CHESS
CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE INFORMATION ON HOW TO ENTER
QUALIFYING FIXTURES 2018-19
NAME OF REGION / EVENT
|AUTUMN TERM (1st Leg)||SPRING TERM (2nd Leg)||VENUE|
|Years 0-6||Kent||Saturday 01 December||Saturday 23 March||Unicorn Primary School, Beckenham|
|Years 0-6||Middlesex & The Rest||Sunday 18 November||Sunday 24 March||Millbank Primary Academy, Pimlico|
|Years 0-6||Surrey East & Sussex||Saturday 17 November||Saturday 16 March||Chipstead Valley Primary School, Coulsdon|
|Years 0-6||Surrey West & Hampshire||Sunday 25 November||Sunday 10 March||Wimbledon Park Primary School|
|Years 0-6||Primary Schools' Final||Monday 6 May 2019||TBA|
|Years 0-2||Infant Pairs Event||Saturday 8 June 2019||CCF|
* The Autumn Term &
Spring Term events are the regional 1st & 2nd legs of
qualification. These are afternoon only events.
* Scores for each team are added together to decide who qualifies for the Summer term Finals (all day competition):
- the best team(s) from each region qualify for the Champions League Final.
- the next best team(s) qualify for Europa League Final (unless they qualified for the Champ League final the previous year).
- the next best non-Private School 1st team(s) qualify for the State Cup.
- the best non-1st team(s) not already qualified qualify for the Chessfa Cup Final.
- each team in the final plus anyone involved in winning a Schools' Individuals' Challenge event at any regional venue qualify for the Schools' Individuals' Challenge Final.
RESULTS ARCHIVE - click the individual
links for results
HONOURS & PAST RESULTS
CHAMPIONS' LEAGUE CHESS HOME PAGE